36 Watt UV Lamp Review
With the ever increasing number of UV nail lamps in the market, it is important for consumers to ensure that they make the best buy that meets individual needs and makes the curing process easy. The 36 Watt UV lamp is used to soak off UV top coats, gels and traditional gel and it works effortlessly to ensure that this end is met thanks to its wavelength.
The 36 Watt UV lamp delivers numerous benefits compared to Gel UV Lamp that have lower power and some of these are as highlighted below.
- It ensures that the nails do not ship easily thus increasing longevity of the gel.
- It is ideal for toe and finger nail care.
- Ensures that the nails are thoroughly dried and as such, reduces the chances of smudging or any other setback that might arise later.
- 36 Watt UV lamp is safer, faster and odorless.
- It starts the curing process immediately.
- Unlike low powered 36 watt uv light, users do not suffer from overexposure to heat and as such, there are no cases of after heat reported by users of 36 watt uv nail lamp.
It is for all these reasons and more that it is advisable to settle with the 36 Watt UV lamp when shopping for an ideal curing UV nail lamp.
Thermal Spa 49135 Professional UV Gel Light Nail Dryer
- Heavy duty steel construction
- For two hands or feet
- 2 and 3 minute auto timer
- Beautiful design
If you like this amazing UV Nail Lamp you can get it here: Thermal Spa Professional
36 Watt UV lamp for fast Acrylic & Gel polish drying
- 120 and 180 second timer
- Great Color Design
- Reflective lining inside for proper drying
Don’t hesitate and get this beautiful and powerful UV nail lamp HERE!
Thermal Spa Automatic Gel UV Light Nail Dryer Par416 Single
- Fits one hand or foot at a time
- Timer (1,2,3,5 minutes timer or constant “on”)
- Professional appliance for manicures
- Removable bottom for bulb replacement
Get this amazing UV Nail lamp dryer here: Thermal Spa Par416 Single